I love my Ladybug, Cowboy, Firefly, and Boo...the Four Amigos! Have fun learning and playing on your website.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Fun
















Hi My Three Amigos,

I hope you are having fun with your Christmas preparations. We are going to make ornaments for a Jesse Tree this week. I hope you will like doing that. We will also be completing a coloring book to go with it, and reading some devotionals and Christmas story books each night. We will watch a few Christmas movies and have some hot cocoa. We will make a mosaic Christmas Tree and a hand ornament, too. We will also go out to cut down our Christmas tree. Won't that be fun?! Maybe we will get some snow! I will post pictures of them here when we are done. Have fun! Love you.

Blessings,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment