I love my Ladybug, Cowboy, Firefly, and Boo...the Four Amigos! Have fun learning and playing on your website.

Monday, January 10, 2011

January's Weekly Work for the Three Amigos

Explorer's Bible Study with Mom





Ladybug and Cowboy



Ladybug and Cowboy


Firefly
(one month trial...ends February 23rd)

Funnix with Firefly
(on my laptop)


Math Facts Now!
Ladybug and Cowboy
(on my Laptop)

You must also:
  1. Listen to two Tumblebooks (together)
  2. Read two books from the blue suitcase (each)
  3. Practice writing by doing a worksheet (each)
 AND ONCE A WEEK, DO ONE



-----------------------------------------------------

When you are finished, if it is too cold to go outside and play, you may play:

Roman Town with Mom
(on my laptop)

OR



You may also play games posted on your blog and from our website, if the baby is sleeping and you can't play in your room.

----------------------------------------

During January, you should also work on designing your bookmarks for the library bookmark contest. They are due at the end of February.

You might also want to check to see what the latest Lego Quest assignment is each week, and try to do it together (when the baby is awake). Each week the assignment is due on Monday morning, so you can do it over the weekend, if you like. Remind me to take pictures!

I love you.

Mom

1 comment:

  1. You received the Stylish Blogger award! How cool!
    Okay I'm all set with Tumble Books, that's for helping me out :-)

    ReplyDelete